This page describes how to set up your 80Commerce email address to synchronize with your GMail inbox, and to send emails from the GMail app using your 80Commerce email address.
This is an alternative to using the 80Commerce Webmail client for your email usage.
Configuration Steps #
- Log in to your Gmail account and click on the Settings icon, which is a small gear located in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the See all settings option from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Accounts and Import tab.
- Select the Add another email address option under the Send email as section.
- A pop-up window will then emerge, asking you to fill in the address of the custom email you wish to use via Gmail. Input your 80Commerce email address and the click Next Step.
- Type-in your 80Commerce email password. Leave all the other options as they were.
- Once you have typed in the password successfully, Gmail may send a confirmation code to the particular address.
- Log in to the custom email address via the 80Commerce webmail portal, open the respective mail, and copy the confirmation code.
- Paste the confirmation code in the box on the GMail settings screen and click Verify.
- From now on, you will be able to check your mail for this address via Gmail, as well as sending email using this address . When sending an email, click on the ‘From’ tab to switch between your original Gmail account and the custom address that you have synced.