Table of Contents
This page describes the steps to process an order via your dashboard. This is applicable for standard workflows.
Click here for the overview of the order processing workflow.
You should receive a notification whenever an order is placed on your website. You can check the payment method in the email to confirm whether it needs to be manually verified or if it has already been confirmed.
Typically, bank transfer payment methods need to be manually-verified, unless otherwise enabled through payment processors such as Bux PH and DragonPay. Other payment methods, including credit card, GCash (if using Paymongo), and Cash on delivery will be automatically confirmed.
For manually-verified payment methods #
- Log in to your admin dashboard. The URL is typically <your-domain-name>/wp-admin (e.g. 80commerce.biz/wp-admin).
- On the side panel, click WooCommerce then click Orders. The list of orders sorted by most recent will appear on your main panel.
- Click the order number of the order you would like to process. For manually-verified payment methods, the status should be On Hold at this point.
- If you have already received the payment confirmation from the customer, change the status of the order to Processing. The customer will automatically receive a notification that payment has been received and is now being processed.
- Once you have fulfilled or shipped the order, change the order status to Completed. The customer will receive a notification that the order has been shipped.